SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Freeway OTT Release - count down clock, page-2

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @Key Reversal

I wrote this for someone the other day, my own personal view on the matter.

I know there's nothing written about it & it's really just a hunch/theory of mine, but I really do think Gamze Seckin is key to what's going on currently on OTT.

She joined the company at the Start of November (maybe late October) just after Syntonic announced the first Verizon tie-up & OTT.

She's obviously a very smart cookie, when you read her linked-in profile and the patents she has & has been involved in.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/gamze-seckin-ph-d-399164

I presume, her first job was to sort out the OTT development side of things & its interaction with mobile devices on various networks etc, using some of her patents etc.

That's probably taken her 4 months to do, then I was lucky enough in March to see her name appear as someone who had given Freeway a 5 star rating with no written comment attached. This meant she was using the app, I guested for development purposes.

It was only in the last week when her name appeared here
    https://developer.searchman.com/?&utm_source=searchman#byapp-reviews-android-us-com.syntonic.dataflex-Syntonic DataFlex--

That things fell into place even more..........................

My thoughts being that she initially checked & tested the new product/interface was working with the actual Freeway side of things & modified things accordingly.

Having done that, her appearance on Dataflex, say's she's taking it to the next level .............. while Dataflex & Freeway are the same thing effectively, Dataflex is like having 2 Freeway's one for work, one for business, she'll still need to ensure the new OTT bit can work on the dual system rather than the simple single system.

I suspect she'll finish all that testing in a couple of weeks and then they'll be able to start beta testing & trialling the product with Verizon etc, given they expect to have it available to market by the end of June to cable company's & content providers etc.

LOTM
    Last edited by Last of the Mohicans: 03/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.