SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

you work from home.....explains so much Paying for views? Like...

1. 436 Posts.
    you work from home.....explains so much

Paying for views? Like running an ad?

Oh right, i see what you're trying to say. But they're not botting their views. The videos are there to be embedded or streamed on other platforms, and to also be accessible to the investors. They're not "social media fronting."

You should stop rattling off about things you don't know anything about. As stated above, and what you've been too slow to gather, they're not trying to run a YouTube channel, or become trending on YouTube or anything of that nature. Lol "blacklisted"

You mean they've finished their first run of advertising spots. You know how advertising works correct?

Kellogg's Australia:

https://www.youtube.com/user/KelloggAustralia/videos

This video for example. 1.3 million views, 51 likes and 7 dislikes, channel has 1.3k subscribers.

You can see which videos were designed to be ads. Most companies do exactly this. Unless of course you think that Kellogg's Australia are botting their views??? How do you not know about this

Damn... you just love talking about things you know nothing about. I expect this botting nonsense to stop now.... and a redaction/apology

I know you're hard headed, so i took the liberty:

All of the video views are from real users, not bots or services paid to inflate usage. The views are a result of our blended approach to marketing as discussed in our Webinar, i.e. earned, owned, and paid media. Our A/B testing showed greater likelihood for conversion for the lifestyle video than the instructional video. As a result, more of our marketing focus is on promoting the former, “Life without Freeway Overpass”.

Kind regards,

Syntonic Investor Relations

Gary and Rahul are smarter than you, don't ever think otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.