SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

fellow syntonicers lets just dream a litte outside the box, we...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    fellow syntonicers
    lets just dream a litte outside the box, we are cross carrier, so we can be used with every mobile telephone company , as long as we can negotiate a deal for data so it can become cost effective so , with that in mind ,
    if i wanted to watch a old movie . lets say forrest gump, an oldie but a goodie, were would i find it, no more video shops , netflix dont have it, it might be on a streaming service but which one, and am i a member with them ie a paid account with them, what if i had access to a portal or a mobile google of such(syt) that can find it for me, give me free data and let me watch it for say $1.00, would i buy it i say yes, may be as little as who knows say 20cents, as long as the data can be paid for, the movie company gets there royalties, and syt takes a little profit, money can be made all around.Imagine how many movies are out there that you havent seen for ages or missed that you would watch, So the problems would be signing up all those movie companies, but think of all there wasted content that would now be accessable at any time throughout the world, wanting to pay them for it, and also getting access to their data, but isnt that what they are doing for youtube etc,
    you can find a old song and pay for it why cant you do that with movies.
    customers win, cheap entertainment 1 off payment ,cable companies win using more data, movie companies win- there whole catalogue is avaliable and little syntonic helps everyone out and gets a cut
    niceeeee
    just a thought

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.