SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Freeway Version 2.0.14, page-187

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @Acca

I can understand very little being done in Malaysia, other than a few offers being put out there, to try & keep the 15,000 or so people who have download the app there at least semi-onboard because it hasn't really taken off yet & it has the highest cost base.

They stressed in the Q&A that very little marketing spend is occurring on Freeway to promote the product, that's been the case all along thus far. It doesn't really need it in Indonesia, its progressed consistently through word of mouth & I'm sure will continue to do so as long as there are offers on the table to keep the 140 - 150,000 users who've already download the app content (Yes a number will have been lost because not every download converts into a user). That's a nice size of userbase thou to start earn revenue for the company.

The same could be said of India.

All they need to do is focus on fixing the few bugs out there (non payment of some rewards etc), customer service & getting sponsors to provide more & bigger offers. Other than that they can divert the rest of there attention to the OTT & iOS opportunities for now, until they are up to speed.

Do that and India & Indonesia will do fine & generate growing revenue & growing userbases, because at some point they have to prove the business model is working, that they are breaking even & moving into gross profit.

There going to have had 100,000 downloads (lets say 40,000 actual users) for 2 months of this quarter & probably another 60,000 actual users for a full month (December). The next quarter should hopefully start with at least 200,000 active users.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.