SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Thanks to Huntfish for collating the information on the new...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Thanks to Huntfish for collating the information on the new thread and to all those who took the time to write to Gary and post their responses.

I suggest that we respond or reply on another thread and try to keep that thread for research only.

I agree with Hunt that there is always something going on at SYT but while I previously suggested a preloaded Freeway with Samsung myself on the 28th, I think there might be something brewing with Apple. Or it could be Telco specific on all handsets for that telco.

In any event, if you go through the emails and announcements the following are of import IMO;

SDK is being used by third party app developers now.

White label was mentioned but not TATA specifically. Are there now two (or more) white label deals?

Third party app sites are now offering Freeway regionally so download numbers will be hard for us to track. Means higher download number than we have anticipated?

While we know about the premium content subscription services. However a lot are not aware that the definition of premium content does not generally include OTT content. Therefore this is more likely to be the mobile integration of content from a land based cable service or similar or more than one and not an OTT service IMO.

The IOS version has opened the door for a deal different to the current freeway offering in the US as the IOS version of itself is not sufficient to see an uptake of Freeway in that market. So the offer in the US will be more than just data. While this is probably the integration to the subscription service only time will tell.

I don't know about you guys but if they are only thinking these things then this is going to be great. However if they are already moving to complete these things which I believe to be the case because if the NDA comments then this is scary big!

Remember these are just my ramblings but I have poured over the announcements and emails and perhaps let my imagination go wild but when is there a better time than the New Year to dream? And to be honest I have left out a couple of the big ideas which flow from the above!

Wishing all at SYT, shareholders, posters here and their family and friends a safe and prosperous 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.