SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Freeway Version 2.0.19, page-145

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Great post Huntfish Again, it's only a minority that rate an app
    I wanted a mid engine car so I searched issues with Boxsters, WOW if you believe all you read you wouldn't be left thinking they were reliable. But if you drilled down into the issues it was mainly cold Americans having problems, who would park them up for months at a time in freezing weather. My point is many people are the cause of their own pain and have great joy to have a cry (misery loves company), Happy people are the last to think about feedback, expect download feedback show the same. If you think we are nearing 500,000 downloads and 1,124 - 1 star reviews it is a great result. This is not an easy to understand platform, right, so expect many in the early stages will look and think too hard and move on. Many very good researchers here, some here seem to think any excitement is ramping, sorry guys but asking the same question and getting the same result is down ramping, if you are not happy with the answer move on. Most here are invested and to constantly question their intelligence, over your own? Go find another wall to piss over. Questions are great it helps us retest our position, we are all adults here and we should realize there is competition and that's healthy, life is not all barbecues,beer and laughter some times there is a fight. Patience People.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.