SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Freeway Version 2.0.19, page-188

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I don't usually pay much attention to these index and chart readings but this one caught my eye:

"Traders may be relying in part on technical stock analysis. Syntonic Ltd (SYT.AX) currently has a 14-day Commodity Channel Index (CCI) of -85.56. Despite the name, CCI can be used on other investment tools such as stocks. The CCI was designed to typically stay within the reading of -100 to +100. Traders may use the indicator to determine stock trends or to identify overbought/oversold conditions. A CCI reading above +100 would imply that the stock is overbought and possibly ready for a correction. On the other hand, a reading of -100 would imply that the stock is oversold and possibly set for a rally. At the time of writing, the 14-day ADX for Syntonic Ltd (SYT.AX) is 37.6. Many technical chart analysts believe that an ADX value over 25 would suggest a strong trend. A reading under 20 would indicate no trend, and a reading from 20-25 would suggest that there is no clear trend signal. The ADX is typically plotted along with two other directional movement indicator lines, the Plus Directional Indicator (+DI) and Minus Directional Indicator (-DI). Some analysts believe that the ADX is one of the best trend strength indicators available."

Rally time is not far off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.