SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Thanks for sharing LOTM I'm not sure how you are all...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks for sharing LOTM

I'm not sure how you are all interpreting this response but I read it:

a) At the moment freeway without white labeling does have substantial acquistion costs, especially in marketing to get the word out there and networking or sponsoring events or even buying data to customer service..these all cost money. So far we proven that there is a demand for data rewards through the 500k downloads and trials.

b) Once Tata launches the white labeling, it would be easier & more cost effective for Tata to roll out freeway to their massive subscriber database which drops the costs for SYT. I suspected this and can understand why it's better for SYT to go down this path. SYT gets to the reach out through Tata's database without having to build their own database of consumers, servicing and maintaining customers. Also I imagine SYT would not have to deal with content providers or advertisers acquistion or support once white labeling begins.

SYT role would then be focused on maintaining tech support for the CSP to Tata and any other telco that are using the CSP and doing the white labeling. This will create higher profit margins and definitely less headaches for SYT as was mentioned that the big telcos have a whole army of marketing & customer service teams that can answer to mobile consumers and content providers/advertisers.

I like it...alot!!
    Last edited by freekid29: 05/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.