SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Freeway Version 2.0.19, page-5

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Well hopefully the Mexico trail launch will happen in the next few days, then we'll have people downloading the app 24 hours day rather than with the time gaps we currently have.

Once the 3 main countries move to paying mode, we'll be earning money 24 hours a day, 365 days a year !!!.

I do hope one of the bug fixes in this release, fixes the re-charge issue that's out there. The overall rating has got bogged down around the 4.01 mark because of the number of 1 star reviews coming through, plus some people moving from 5 star to 1 star, to try to get the company to look at there individual issues. Otherwise we'd be getting pretty close to that 4.05 number that triggers an onscreen rating view of 4.1

As I said get these very few issues sorted and Freeway's rating would be in the 4.3 to 4.5 range I'd say.

A topic for discussion in the Q&A I think.

@r-f-7-7

It was around 3,100 reviews when the 100,000 number came up in the google store. However you now have reviews not only from new users but users who've been using the product for 3 or 4 month now. So personally I don't think it would be a great gauge. If you're wondering when we'll see the 500,000 number, I'd say early March currently.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.