SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Freeway Version 2.0.19, page-93

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @L4W3N

It was Rahul, that said 7 days to integrate a new carrier.

They've had 3 months and numerous software revisions to get recharges right in India and clearly have failed to do so thus far. Indonesia thankfully seems to show that its not a fundamental issue with the CSP, but never the less its troubling that its taken this long & no permanent fix has yet been found. Yes intermittent problems can be hard to track down, but if your customer service is not up to scratch, then you're not going to recoginse when the issue has re-appeared and find a new fix for it etc.

For people to be waiting a month or more for customer service to deal with there re-charge issues is truly appalling, end of story. It really disappointing to know that that's how our company has been performing of late.

The issue that worry's/troubles me the most is the re-charge one, because the CSP has to be secure & flawless to ensure it doesn't give out rewards incorrectly, especially when Syntonic have no income coming in.

I've read Mexico reviews of people claiming to have earned 5 or 6GB of free data already. Imagine how much it costs Syntonic to buy that amount of data.

A recent post

"Was accumulating 21/25 min of Pokémon Go and they gave me 1.6 GB and now that the abro disappeared, nor the Mb that I used .. I succeeded the 1.6 GB that promised"

Now we are not seeing the promotions that are on offer to Mexico users but I doubt we can afford to be giving out 1.6GB rewards for spending 25 mins doing Pokemon Go.

So who's picking up these tabs?

I mean one serious error in the billing/recharge side of the system at the moment could cost Syntonic a lot of money especially if the reward is 40 times what it normally is. How long would it take to recover such a loss?

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.