SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Sorry, My Error, it should say 500 users (not 5,000 users) in...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Sorry, My Error, it should say 500 users (not 5,000 users) in the 1st paragraph, even if they went for the $0.10 option giving out 16MB it would only go to just 1,000 users.............

Yes the $100 beta version credit has to be taken into account when calculating the numbers, but at $0.20 per user that would let just 500 users access the offer , it would be gone in a flash, given there were 200,000+ active users (closer to 300K now).

I've recorded 30 offers in March, @NickMicadon has the number at 34.

Personally (rightly or wrongly) I've written off Jan & Feb completely and classed them as being in free trail mode.

That means only counting revenue for some of the offer's in March.

Gary is reported to have said cash-burn for the quarter was around A$300,000 at that Perth meeting (if that's true & we'll only know when the quarterly is published).

Given the fact that quarterly expenditure was forecast in item 9 of the last 4c to result in cash outflows of @ A$700,000 this quarter, therefore for both to be true then cash inflows for the quarter need to be @ A$400,000.

We already have A$105,600 of outstanding trade and other receivables to include in this quarter calculation (unless they've turned out to be bad debtors) and at the same time some of the money that the March offers generates won't be received in time for these figures and will be part of the new outstanding trade and other receivables figures.

To this figure you have to add the Verizon money etc etc, Tata support & maintenance fee.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.