SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Freeway Version 2.0.20, page-218

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Some interesting developments on the Freeway front.

As @quitefat pointed out we have now passed 8,000 5 star reviews ( 61.356% in the @Art V Andalay happiness scale based on 13,050 reviews).

4 & 5 star reviews are closing in slowly on a combined 74% ( 73.954% currently) rating.

We have now officially broken the 4.1 rating barrier @GoldRoyal89  The actual figure is 4.1003 and is still rising very slowly though. Only another 0.05 to go to get a visible 4.2 rating in most places.

Our recent rating in Appbrain has increased from 4.29 the last time to 4.32 currently.

There are quite a few more reviews going through for Indonesia at the moment ......... @Fabian0124 I take it that might be you spreading the word here & there on your travels !!

I'd love another app update when you've got the time to provide one, as there are suddenly quite a few Indian users reporting that they've not seen any new offers in a week .............. so are they being taken virtually as soon as they are available (supply not meeting demand) or has there been a drop off in the number of offers ?

No new Freeway videos on utube to go by either.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.