SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

@stocktraderman There's a few things that I find interesting...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @stocktraderman

There's a few things that I find interesting about your posts.

You make the following 3 points in your first post today:

" My point is on certain stocks the power of HC is greater than the Co' ann's."

"A social media website was ramping this like never before"

"I was long and like 90% I lost money."

" Now I will wait until deals are finalised and cash is received as the sponsorship concept and that's all it is right now, a brilliant idea that actually becomes tangible."

These comments all make me wonder if you researched SYT at all.

My questions to you are:
    Did you base your buing decisions on the HC "social media hype"?
    Or did you buy because you put some detailed research into SYT and the deals they have in place?

And if you have sold and you did lose money, did you sell because the" hype " faded or because your previous detailed research was flawed?

As one of the previous posters has pointed out to you already, the reason for the recent rise in share price to 3.7c was due to investor meetings held in Australia by the CEO. He outlined to some new and some existing investors where the company was positioned in relation to existing deals (which have been finalised, by the way).

(And without getting too long winded here, the deal that is getting the most attention at the moment is the upcoming release of SYT's OTT platform for Verizon, due to be released in June.)

The share price has been drifting lower on low volumes since recently reaching 3.7c after the CEO's recent investor meetings here in Australia.

Is this share price drift due to the fundamentals of SYT's technology, opportunity and existing deals being changed or diminished in any way? I don't think so...

I believe it's due to one or more of the following reasons...

1.Investors buying into hype and not understanding SYTs business model and opportunity, and selling out when their quick buck dreams aren't fulfilled within a relative nano timeframe.
    2. Investors understanding SYTs business model and opportunity but either lacking the patience to hold for the long term or needing money for something else.

The share price will rise when revenue starts to flow, it really is that plain and simple. Those on this forum that state that they aren't concerned about the share price understand all of the above.

And with the amount of press and comments from senior Verizon executives about how they see Verizon becoming a content provider, and how they see OTT mobile solutions being a substantial part of the Verizon business in the future with their projected OTT June release, the odds of a successful future for SYT are prettier than 100 to 1. Obviously all IMHO my friend...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.