SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Freeway Version 2.0.20, page-271

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @y0jimbo

No I was just putting that number (350,000) in context, to the number of actual downloads that had occurred.

If you think about it, under 700,000 downloads since August and the best period was November @ 160,000 downloads that month.

In 6 weeks that video has been viewed 350,000 times !!!!

You could say the video is part of the reason why we're getting so many people from other South American country's trying to use the app & failing, because it doesn't say its limited to just Mexico currently !!! it comes across as available everywhere.

So hard to compare the 75,000 to 350,000 in that way, as you'll need to take a chunk off for the other country's and then probably another chunk off for iOS users who've viewed it & obviously don't use the Google Store.

@CaymanCeltic

Yes the viewing figures are very impressive indeed.

The need for 833 MB for the first top-up is very high when you compare it to just 300MB in India, 500MB in Indonesia that were needed. Who know's what the additional top-up level's have been set at.

I was also surprised there weren't enough app (MB's effectively) in view for the user to do them all and qualify for the first top up, as that's been the procedure in all the other country's for new users.

I'm not sure making users wait on more offers appearing before they can be sure they are going to be able to earn the reward in the first place is a good thing. You might have to wait a week or more to get enough additional app offers to qualify & are you going to be able to keep there interest that long, if there skeptical and wary that it might be a con to start with?

Personally I'd prefer to see enough offers going to the users smartphone so they can see over 833 MB of available offers in the first place, even if it means them having 20 offers to do to get it (I also note the lack of 50MB+ ones that new users in India / Indonesia got to start with to get there interest).

The 833 MB threshold might be one of the key factors in Syntonic saying that user acquisition costs fell last quarter !!!

If that user posted an update video with the reward earned I'm sure it would help immensely with product credibility.

I hope Gary & Rahul have seen the video & are having thought's similar to the ones I've expressed on this thread regarding it.

$2,000 would be money well spent I'd say, even if you got 5,000 new Mexico users directly from it, that works out at $0.40 cents each, not to mention all the other people in all the other country's who are made aware of Freeway at the same time.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.