EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Freeze/thaw test results?, page-90

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I'm from the U.K. and Eden first became known to me about 5 years ago due to it being a U.K. petroleum exploration and development license holder .

I did not appreciate the tech element at that time .

However , it became apparent to me that there were better opportunities listed on the ASX than the London junior AIM market .

More recently , Australia have been pushing innovation to replace the resources boom and the A$800m p.a. R&D rebate fund is impressive . The investment main stream do not seem to have cottoned on to the University-Industry partnerships yet .

I believe the big end of town categorise what Eden are doing as either "tech-industrial" or "industrial tech" . Anyone know which ?
    Whichever it is , the market mistakenly perceives it as less glamorous than biotech or zillion to one shot cancer treatment companies - which creates an opportunity for us .

From time to time I kept checking up on a set of ASX listed companies and the concrete project got my attention and I was fortunate to buy in at an average of 1.98c just before it took off . I bought in 3 tranches , the last two as the penny dropped further and supported the rights issue .

The great thing about Edencrete , apart from the product itself is that it is the ultra-low capital intensity . A single 12.5m gpa plant is enough to organically fund all future growth .

What we are going to see now is how smoothly Eden , or the Edencrete subsidiary , transition from being a small company to an medium sized one .

Remember , if the smart money can miss Eden , even after having first dibs , there is a good chance that there are other opportunities out there which they have missed ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 149816009 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22130521 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.