SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Freeze to October Deal, page-49

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    So much noise in this thread created by what I assume are short term traders.
    It is incredibly clear that oil will climb from current levels in the medium term. I rate it a 100% certainty.
    I appreciate there are a few loons who claim that electric cars will mean no need for oil or that there will be a great depression v2 to kill demand, but any mainstream financial analysis insists oil must rise.
    Why?
    Because the bulk of oil today costs $40+ to produce. Even if you think the Saudis and Norway etc. will continue to spend their savings to keep the oil flowing, there are plenty of companies and nations that are broke at these prices and currently hitting the skids.
    There is literally no alternative to higher priced oil. None. If you wish to purchase oil later this year, it will cost more than now.
    If you wish to purchase oil in 4 years time when the impact of zero exploration is being felt, you will be paying much more.
    The Americans talk about a "fat pitch", an opportunity so clear that you should load up. I have never seen a clearer fat pitch than equities leveraged to oil right now. With the exception of one services company that has some debt, my portfolio is almost all debt-free local oil explorers/producers. It is an almost risk free opportunity to double your investment in a year or two.
    If you want to really make out, there are some highly indebted oil companies that will likely quadruple, but they aren't risk free.

It is so clear right now, yet reading the noise in this thread it is obvious there are some who aren't looking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.