TIG 0.00% 0.4¢ tigers realm coal limited

Freeze-up, page-9

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I like your enthusiasm vontrader - after watching the share performance of TIG for many years, it's good to see a new holder looking at the stock with fresh eyes and youthful excitement. As Bernard points out though, be careful about reading a lot into movements over a day or so (today it's up on a $280 trade.) I too, don't want this to read like its negative, but we've seen this many times over the years and (what you interpret as) algo trades come back in at 5 cents or so. The problem is the extremely thin volume.

Let's hope there can be a huge announcement, great results or a re-energised company promotional program to generate many high volume new buyers to swamp the constant steam of sellers. Until that happens, we should be realistic that there will always be long term holders who need the grocery money. For a long time, the small number of buyers can sit at seemingly silly offers and pick them off with patience.

That'll change eventually, but today's $280 trade isn't it. Keep the faith; it'll be a long journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $79 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1280188 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1907046 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TIG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.