AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Freight, page-143

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Don't get why some AVZ holders are worried about the transport/logistics of Manono...

A certain neighboring asx company who owns Kanuka (5kms from Manono) which is also a host of a multiple big pegmatites soon to be explored... their JV partners have been at Kanuka for well over 6years+ successfully running Tin Operations & exporting to internation markets...

The JV Partners MMR(Taken from 4CE Announcement) This will give you guys an idea...

MMR Talk.jpg mmr processing.jpg

If you think a company who's been operating in DRC since 1997 would continue running their operations over MULTIPLE DRC Tenements at a loss or small profit, You're absolutely clueless. & as roads & infrastructure improves drastically you best bet everything will continue to get easier.

Supply & Demand is never predicted correctly by experts, Even the Smart Phone/iPhone was laughed at, who wants to pay $800... Now iPhones/Smart Phones are an essential and people will pay even up to $1.5k nowadays

When EV's come in full force the numbers will be unprecedented...

I am no expert by any means so therefore this should NOT be used as financial advice, It is my own opinion and is speculation only.
    Last edited by Steve98: 16/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.