BRN 2.27% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

No doubt, it would be a step in the right direction which BRN...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    No doubt, it would be a step in the right direction which BRN hasn't made a frequent as it should, my only concern is the past repeating itself.
    Current management have a history of doing these deals and making spectacular ANN which either fade out and ignored as if they didn't exist or are so grossly out of expectation that you wonder if they did it on purpose.
    Be on guard as to the language they use, 'coming quarters', 'within next financial year'or 'by end of year', all statements left open so no real expectation can be relied on.
    I want nothing more than to be proven wrong and for Akida to rocket with Socionext.
    I do believe it will happen but the path to this point has devastated the positions held by current shareholders, has destroyed any institutional trust for BRN in the amount of broken promises and missed guidances all the while management feasted on the money that was supposed to get Akida over the line. Now we are going to be further diluted thus receiving less of the pie while those responsible will be rewarded with more ownership through free shares. They haven't even bought on market which is alarming to say the least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $696.6K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1400407 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 218182 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.