AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

My Hong Kong Taxi driver suspects this increased French presence...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    My Hong Kong Taxi driver suspects this increased French presence and obviously public reference to AVZ manono matters is one of the motivations for Huayou last month doing a PR with AVZ, pronouncing potential to make a “premium” product.“Premium” is basically best class, and historically, technical grade class. I see some confusion that battery grade premium is higher than technical, but really low deleterious elements is both same for these, it’s possible grain size and moisture content matters too for a converter, so, for AVZ with any long term offfakes to downstream processors there is a chance to get the mechanical and chemical characteristics optimised as best they can for dedicated converters with this huge by-JORC code 2012-definition ‘homogenous’ resource.Does Huayou chairman possibly know the French are possibly keenly interested in investing in Manono.There is clear urgency from the Europeans that make Macquarie sit up and change its sentiment on lithium. Pity the US are so distracted....but now it’s clear the French and European allies are not dithering

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.