Was in France last year and I was surprised at how pleasant the...

1. 1,355 Posts.
    Was in France last year and I was surprised at how pleasant the French actually were. I went with very negative pre- conceived ideas.

Anyway got on the train from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Paris and my wife and i had no idea where to go... with luggage in hand a Parisian helped us with out us asking if we needed help and guided us well. The train station was patrolled by guards armed with machine guns to protect the population from terrorist attacks (but they definitely were not in your face)... anyway to get to the long and short of it... as we were half way to Paris the train became full of Students who had been on a rally and they were screaming and the train was shaking and at first my wife ad I were a little frightened... but once we worked out that this is normal parisian life we could only admire just how free the people are to be able to demonstrate with out hindrance... the people of Paris are truly liberated.

I personally think that the French are doing exactly what is required, they are trying the best way they know how to tell their Government that they are not happy and if we Australians, Americans and British populations could stand up for our freedom with such compassion and open hearted feelings that the Parisians show then maybe we can uncover some of the shams, scams and down right low-balling that the Bankers, Wankers and other filth have caused to the Global Economy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.