I am amazed that so many women choose to wear the peekaboo...

1. 2,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I am amazed that so many women choose to wear the peekaboo clothes they do in business situations or even church situations.

I don't think it adds anything to there ability to represent a cause or organization. To me it is at best a distraction, and often has me wondering what is missing in their life that is satisfied by flashing cleavage, thigh etc. rather than giving full attention to their intended message.

I have worked closely with women of all ages, and as far as I know have never harassed a woman, though I have been "caught" checking out cleavages, which I don't think is same thing.

I have had a fair bit to do with Muslim women, and one thing I greatly admire about this group is the modesty and dress sense.

I am not in favour of Burqua and understand some predominantly Muslim countries are actively dissuading people from wearing them in public.

But a simple hijab, like a Nuns habit, can be very feminine, and many in Malaysia especially are very decorative indeed.

A pastors wife I knew used to provide guidance talks to women in the church, warning of the "3 n's"

Not good to show nickers, nipples or navels.

Spread the word guys.

My wife is very physically attractive to me but chooses to dress modestly outside the bedroom, and that's the way I and she like it.
    Last edited by acwmr: 19/01/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.