Hi LD....glad we gave you a reason not to jump :) After such an...

1. 8,803 Posts.
    Hi LD....glad we gave you a reason not to jump

After such an embarrassing performance so they should be. I havent watched much of it and i wont be it was that bad, cant say ive ever done that before. I partly suspect they where just to relaxed, everything had been working for them all season - the comp was pretty weak this year. There was just no urgency, the opposite they where farting around with the ball early or look at me Shuey was being a legend in his own lunch box and not handballing for a certain goal at the start. It has been Cinderella story season but they just couldn't keep it up for one last game. But they started terribly and casually against NM and kicked just as poorly for goal. Hate to say it but should have had Rosa starting not Masten as Rosa killed it in the previous game against the Hawks. But so many players playing badly including the captain is hard to explain. Dockers, NM or Tigers would have made a better game of it. I had said i expected the Eagles to challenge for a premiership in the next two years so maybe in reality it was to soon. With McKenzie and the young worm burner mid Duggan back to name a few the side should be better next season. Heard Jetta could be an Eagle, put some pressure on Hill and add to the stocks.
    Last edited by The_Ceaser: 04/10/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.