Cont Boganoorain: It must work, we get plenty of free kicks...

1. 1,767 Posts.
    Cont
    Boganoorain: It must work, we get plenty of free kicks every week, how about those sucker umpires the uvver night when we
    played Freo, we got so many free kicks that Hot Copper went into meltdown.
    Warnie: Dont worry about those Freo mugs, after we beat Kanga's tonight, we will get our free feed down at the club as there is
    plenty of left overs from the Cattery kitchen.
    Boof: Thats what Im talking about.
    Shaza: Im itchy all over.
    Boganoorain: Its because you were laying in that patch of double gee's last night, I told ya to get on the park bench.
    Warnie: Turn the radio on Boof, lets see how the far the Cats are floggin Norf.
    SEN Radio; And the Kanga's have progressed to the prelim after belting the Cats, poor performance by Geelong considering they
    won the free kick count again but that was only ever going to work for a little while, you cant win games diving for
    free kicks and complaining to umpires. Worst display from a top 4 team we have seen in 20 years.
    Boganoorain: Oh no, I have to go Hot Copper and explain that as I talked up Geelong and they all told me how useless they were.
    Why me, why me.
    Boof: Spewin, No free feed tonight.
    Warnie: Listen to what Fat Scott said after the game
    SEN Radio: (Fat Scott talking) That was an impressive performance by Geelong, even though we lost, we are still the best side
    in the comp. We will have to reconsider how much we pay the umpires from now on. That display was just part
    of the journey.
    SEN Radio: (Journo) But you lost Fat Scott, dont you think you should pay respects to North?
    SEN Radio: (Fat Scott) Not at all, we should have won, those umpires didnt give Bartel a free kick in the square with 10 seconds
    to go. There will be a phone call to the umpires advisor telling him that the free flights to the Maldives are cancelled.
    Boganoorain: I am not going onto Hot Copper for a while, they will say horrible things to me.
    Shaza: Cant be that bad Bog's, what have said that would make everyone so anti Geelong?
    Boganoorain: Well, I said............

To Be Continued

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.