Interesting comments guys. Admit I am die hard Freo. -Been a big...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Interesting comments guys. Admit I am die hard Freo.
    -Been a big Ross Lyon fan. Didn't agree with resting players. Freo 1 pt from MAJOR embarrassment. Reserve final judgement after finals. Freo go all the way then everything is forgotten. Anything less than GF appearance will be criticised, imo.

-Simmonds stadium another AFL fiasco but imo will Spurr on the Dockers. Only concern is for those fans who have flown over and may not get tickets. Does anyone know how many tickets have been made available for Freo fans?

-If Freo lose it is my understanding game in Perth will be moved to Friday night to accomodate the rugby. This has upset probable opponents, Collingwood, Pres Eddie as his side face a shortened break between matches. He suggested it should be at MCG which has been ruled out by AFL, especially after allowing Geelong to have a "true" home game final. Don't count your chickens Eddie it may give your opponents an extra edge.

Go Freo for 2013! So excited to be in contention at the business end, for really the first time.

Some more history about to unfold, as every finals series does, and this one has already got off to a controversial start with the Bombers ousted then Brisy missing by a fingertip, and Carlton scraping in with last gasp poster by Port, plus venue disputes etc. What an exciting game this can be sometimes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.