Haha - Look at the SPIN! Port Adelaides 22 squad is the second...

1. 5,577 Posts.
    Haha - Look at the SPIN!

Port Adelaides 22 squad is the second youngest in the AFL at the moment. In addition 7 of our starting 22 are out. Western Bulldogs have an older squad, and 2 of their starting 22. Port Adelaide are playing youngsters in order to get them experience and ready for the upcoming season - 2015 is over. Don't worry though I wouldn't expect anything less than a Fremantle Choker to spin facts when they're considered the jokes of the AFL.

Most pathetic Quarter of football? You must not watch too much AFL. I don't mind being beaten badly in a Quarter by a team that is third favourite for the flag, considering the maturity of our young side who barely have played any games. Yet I do not think anyone can argue Fremantle v Hawthorn was the worst game of Football for the season. Fremantle were at 10 points at half time as the premiership favourites.

Who wants Jay Schulz? Clearly Fremantle considering their window is slamming shut and they know it. Jays manager shut the rumours down this morning stating he would rather a premiership chance than money. He plays for the ultimate prize of a flag, not to be a choker with money hanging out of his pockets. Western Bulldogs look like 2015's dangerous top 8 team for this year.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.