freo v richmond, page-20

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have Port finishing the season on 52 points, Adelaide on 44 and Brisbane on 40 whilst I have Carlton behind them all on 36.

Time will tell, but Port have four games at home out of the last six so I can't see them dropping out.

Adelaide, while probably losing their next two games could quite comfortably win their last four games and they have two super soft games at home against WBD and Melbourne which could prove substantial percentage boosters.

Meanwhile Brisbane have three soft home games against St Kilda, GWS and WBD which could give them a really good percentage boost as well and they could beat Richmond as their height in attack, dominance in the ruck and general physicality and fitness to run out games so strongly they will worry Richmond. If that was to happen then add four points on top of the 40 I see them finishing with.

In contrast there is only one soft game for the Blues and that is against the WBD. Gold Coast away is a tough assignment, Fremantle is a tall task, and Richmond and Essendon followed by Port away are all losses I think.

Good luck to the Blues, but I think you need a better forward line before you're going to get the results you need to propel you into the finals, even with the likelihood of Essendon missing out and team #9 taking their place.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.