DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Please note the comment from KW in the last Pilot Phase update...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Please note the comment from KW in the last Pilot Phase update quoted below.

We should be expecting frequent news in the next few weeks/months which I am sure will be positive and give the SP a nice boost each time.

Please don't take much notice of Santoo2.....I am not sure what his motives are here but he seems more and more like a disgruntled ex employee/colleague but hey who am I to say. I usually like to read all views regarding a stock but his comments are consistently misleading, argumentative and worthy of the troll title. He obviously is not good with Statistical Data Analysis it was very amusing seeing him trying to interpret what I thought to be very simple and well presented results in the update.

Keep up the good work stockrocker, rolf2903, y (& others). Don't worry about the SP today or tomorrow....think of the reasons you invested and what the SP will be next week/month/3M/6M/12M.

Personally with a MC of ~$25M I would prefer to be in this one now at the ground level than miss out on the massive potential moving forward. All of this is IMO only.......GLAH!!

Director Keaton Wallace commented:
    “We are extremely pleased with pilot testing phase and results to date. The calls have
    predominantly been made through 2G data speeds and heavily congested networks,
    environments which ZipT has proven to excel in. We are confident in our revolutionary
    ZipT product which offers great potential and the ability to capture significant market
    share. As the pilot phase continues we envisage frequent market updates on progress
    during this period.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $280 84.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 13020657 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6933970 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.