DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

You are entitled to your view as are all those that have no...

1. .y.
    3,566 Posts.
    You are entitled to your view as are all those that have no problem with the interface.
    You must belong to the 5% of users that aren't satisfied and not the 95% that are.
    Such is life.
    You can never please 100% of the people 100% of the time, there will always be those that find faults even though the tech backing it is clearly accepted by the majority of those surveyed.
    I am sure they are devoting 100% of their efforts to acquire as many users as possible as quickly as possible though and addressing issues as they arise.
    Maybe noone else that was tested had problem with the interface, either way, there is plenty of time for refinements to be made to the interface if it is deemed an issue with the majority of users.
    I am sure that if it is identified as an issue during the testing phase it will be addressed in the future.
    Let's wait until they release the results of the other 9000 users that have been surveyed.
    You do realise it has been available for a little over two weeks don't you and that they modified the android apk file three times during the first week.
    ver .92 ver .93 and the latest ver .94

Have you used the app to make any calls yet ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $280 84.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 13020657 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6933970 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.