AVR 0.00% $18.20 anteris technologies ltd

fresh clean energy

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    No, I'm not talking about another company; I'm talking about Admedus. We have had two stellar announcements in 7 days and the mood is somewhat morose. If it were my first visit I would be wondering "why invest?" We have learned a few things today (IMO):
    - Admedus has delivered in terms of announcements and milestones. I do not believe that the market has factored in successful trials or FDA (perhaps only based on % likelihood and both are confirmed).
    - The "market" has viewed this in different ways. I can't believe this but I'm agreeing with Meerkat that they left big announcements too long (albeit they had nothing to announce, but could have kept us interested more). Many investors could be feeling stale (look at timing of "emerging bio company of the year" vs what the SP did since then). Three months is too long to leave shareholders without some SP appreciation despite great announcements in the last week.
    - caketins post was informative; CE mark day saw SP head south before going north on a rocky road. I can handle a rocky road to 2x value (actually I did it then too).
    - >1B shares. Again, I have to agree with meerkat, dammit. Large share registers mean people with massive holdings. People with massive holdings want to lock in profits and they do that by selling in to news. You can't do that without wrecking the price you're trying to sell at most of the time, and that is why today's volume was important, despite us smaller holders not liking it. Medium/LT, it's a good thing as it gets more bullish holders onboard.
    - FDA clearance was for adult and paediatric; I thought it might be for the latter only and the combo is very big IMO.
    - I agree that Admedus could be giving us a lot more solid sales guidance on CardioCel. I personally feel uncomfortable that I have to learn how well they will do from their quarterly's…better to know how they are tackling each region and the nature of the deals, even if they can't name them. Ideas?
    - liked seeing paprika on here; have seen his posts for many months and have valued his input today among others.

All told, I'm a happy holder. I want to see/hear fresh, clean energy being breathed in to this company…thought a new thread might help that..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.