LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Thanks for updating me on current figures through the Panama...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Thanks for updating me on current figures through the Panama Canal Frankie!!

Holders here think I just like posting anything against the company. Since I started posting I've tried to get share holders to hold management to account for their statements and put pressure on them to get the job done. I'm well aware no one likes hearing bad news and facts that don't reflect well on the company or the SP but the more facts put out there the more knowledge people have. John Baguley said some time ago that buyers were only looking to buy small amounts of 1 or 2 mtpa, so talk by some on the threads of all 8 or 8.8mtpa being signed is unrealistic.

10 projects, one pipeline, major companies like Shell, Exxon, Total and others involved, the 'Donald' being 'USA First'.... you don't have to be good at puzzles to join the dots!!!!

I've never said they won't get the job done, frankly Frankie I don't know one way or the other, what I do know is I've tried to get holders on this forum thinking. What ever happens I've done my bit to present facts and information and I appreciate you doing the same!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.