LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-1009

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Longstory, you seem to be a new investor in LNG!?

The good news would be if you got in around the current share price.

The bad news is the competition and the latest excuse for not signing BTA's is the 'Trade War'. Probably the important thing to look out for is if the US and China can strike a deal taking tariffs off LNG by the 01/03/19.

Last year LNG agreed to not extend an existing contract with Meridian Energy so they need to sign 6mtpa to make a Financial Investment Decision. Some commentators here speculate that China would take that 6mtpa because of the IDG investment in LNG's capital raise last year. GV has said he could sell to buyers in Europe in the meantime, but most here have heard it all before.

Hope that helps!! You'll have to take it from here, if you are really enthusiastic about gathering information, get in touch with Meridian Energy and see if you can find out who initiated ending their BTA contract with LNG!!

It's a dark path to go down, all the way to the 'Cupboard', but if you are prepared to take that step and manage to gather the information, report back here to the 'Cupboard' and I'll give you the 'keys' and a supply of magic mushrooms to keep you going!!

With a name like Longstory I think you might be just the person to take over!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.