LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fox you know as well as me the only people who have a good idea...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Fox you know as well as me the only people who have a good idea of whether BTA's will be signed (which will then give an idea of the SP) within the next 1, 2 or 6 months are GV and the other exec's.

At the moment I'm neither buying or selling, but I'm watching all the events around LNG that I can in order to make a better decision than when I have bought in the past, based on managements projections and statements.

My sentiment is none, I wouldn't even begin to suggest whether anyone buy or sell this company, but as you've pressed me for 'conviction' I am not in anyway confident of BTA's being signed, including since IDG bought in. I haven't said it before, but you've asked!!

Do I think it's possible, anything is possible!! But I don't usually make comments on speculation, I make them on facts. The fact is GV has speculated on finalising BTA's and FID too many times, and for too long, for me to have confidence in them being achieved in the short term, and the longer the time goes without them, the more the other new build projects are catching up and achieving goals.

I've tried to move on from the fact that the share price is where it is, the fact that it has been diluted many times and continues to be diluted, and the fact that management has speculated and been lacking in transparency.

What I try to stay focused on now is accountability for their actions, transparency in their actions, how they manage this investment and what is going on in the industry.

I have said it before, their financials aren't transparent and their information regarding Bear Head, BTA's and FID is dubious.

I don't know whether I should apologise to you or not, I apologised once to mcm and then turned around and had another shot at him so it's not really meaningful to me to apologise if I still feel posters are posting comments that may influence potential new investors who then go through what we have.

"Good Luck!!" Hopefully one day that glass will be full!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.