LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-1018

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    A financial fact that’s overlooked in the headlines regarding LNG is that the cost of building Maggy (from 8mtpa to 8.8mtpa) has risen from $4.5 Billion to $6 Billion. This issue hasn’t been properly addressed to share holders re the changes relating to the KSJV, Stonepeak and IDG, and should be addressed as a matter of transparency and trust.

It's just another bit of info Fox, and it can affect the SP, but if it's any consolation, I wouldn't sell at this price.

As far as IDG, they could transport the LNG via normal carriers / tankers to China and use containers from there. I just post the facts and look for answers to the questions I pose. If anything, it should be the company providing the answers!!!!

Stressing out over shares is a terrible thing, I don't post facts to cause people more pain, I post them to ask questions and increase knowledge, and I'm aware I can seem a bit harsh, and just because I say I'm not confident doesn't mean I'm right.

As you have remained positive through the years I think you should still stick with the glass half full attitude, you never know, when the numbers fall all your dreams will come through (as Cold Chisel sing).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.