LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fair enough question pan, I tried ringing the company and got...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Fair enough question pan, I tried ringing the company and got the answering service, I emailed a few times and for some reason kept getting message not sent. I read every announcement they put out and every media interview I find as well, and I only started posting on HC because I got more information from this site than from the company. Thanks to Doddsy’s post today and reading the ASIC Commissioner John Price saying professionals with market-sensitive information should take particular care in how they communicate information, I’m considering emailing ASIC instead.

I don’t know why people think share holders should have to uncover information on their investments when management are the ones getting paid and they say they are committed to keeping share holders informed of all major developments (which I assume includes financial information and non-financial considerations) in an accurate, balanced and objective way. Argus media recently released the details of the costs involved in Magnolia’s port lease and throughput charges not the company, Magnolia LNG said it would not comment on the terms and company officials could not be reached on the day this was released and to my knowledge have not commented since. Also no comment provided on the overdue lease extension at FL, although this maybe because people believe this isn’t important. I think it was in the recent conference call that management stated they were only going to release information quarterly because of the cost, but I can’t see much cost involved on posting a PDF document on their website.

Finally, as I have said many times, it is the ongoing speculation which I have quoted from LNG announcements and media releases such as the recent release on Fox 19, KPLC 7 News and Facebook on the 28/03/17 that construction at Magnolia will begin this year that I find misleading. If management cannot prove that they have certainty of providing signed investment grade binding toll agreements this year, then these statements can only be speculation, and statements such as “It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when are also speculation. I actually responded to your question earlier and I’m not sure why it didn’t appear on HC, so this is my second attempt at reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.