LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I was reading mrwalker’s post on another thread about Rio...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    I was reading mrwalker’s post on another thread about Rio Grande’s SPA agreement with Shell; what’s concerning mw is how our status went from being 15 months ahead of Rio Grande (and Driftwood, Calcasieu Pass and Jordon Cove) to where it is now. We got our NTP 2 years ago and we were considered second in line in the top ten second wave projects, ahead of Sabine Pass Train 6; Golden Pass; Rio Grande; Driftwood; Cameron Train 4-5; Jordon Cove; Delfin and Lake Charles. Now thanks to them having backing from the big industry players they’re all doing deals while we’ve resorted to another CR, allowing IDG to buy 56 million shares for a song and tell everyone they paid a premium.

I think I could imagine a bright side if our management hadn’t speculated so much, then come up with excuses every step of the way, and then had to read the speculation that’s added to it on the threads including comments about “it’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when” being an indicator that agreements aren’t far off.

GV first used “it’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when” back in a Conference Call Dec 16 - Jan 17, the same time he said he was “finalising firm offtake agreements.

Regarding other recent comments referring to GV going from discussions to “advanced negotiations” being an indicator that BTA’s aren’t far off....Two years ago GV said: “Negotiations (with investment grade counterparties) are advanced and progressing through the internal investment decision authorisation process”; and “Offtake agreement negotiations are continuing with a number of LNG buyers”

Sometimes I wonder if I see the world through a glass that’s half empty. Then I remember, I don’t drink out of a glass, I drink a very special blend of coffee out of a cup and I don’t think in terms of half full or half empty, I think in terms of ‘how strong my coffee will be today’ and an alternate reality called facts!!

I guess I’m just musing today because I’m tired of reading the same speculation on the trade war repeated over and over in 'extra large font' and wonder about posts made by traders, and if posts are made someone who bought in at a high a price, desperately trying to get other’s to buy, or if they are just made by this little fella

upload_2019-4-2_17-46-14.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.