LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

It never seems to change on the threads, the same Bloomberg or...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    It never seems to change on the threads, the same Bloomberg or Reuter’s articles on the trade war, cut and pasted every day in large font, highlighted in red and repeated three times a day since the start of the year.

It’s easy to just cut and paste every article on Bloomberg or Reuters and call anyone questioning this management a downramper rather than to actually do any research into the company’s operations or financials and post a balanced review based on knowledge you’ve acquired from your efforts.

At one point along the way, posters on these threads posted information relative to the industry and competition, now there just seems to be the odd one here and there, drowned by pages of the same trade war speculation repeated over and over by poster’s following on from these posts last year and earlier this year:

“The trade war will be over very quickly imo”

“‘With the recent news out of Poland/Euro, i just don’t think these China/US tariffs are that big a deal”

“By year end, we can expect at least one and possibly all BTA’s signed prior to Year End”

“The trade war will end before the end of the year, and signs are already pointing to this.”

“I feel confident Xi when he returns from overseas, will confirm the relaxing of Tariffs on Energy”

“It seems that Greg is in agreement that with the Huawei problem resolved we are in with a Chinese BTA.
    So by the end of Feb all the trade issues should be resolved”

“There really has been some rubbish posted today by imo the uneducated”

“Shortly the trade war should be over, then could IDG enter into a contract for the full amount of our LNG”

“My humble suggestion is to block out the white noise on here and dig deeper into the contracts purportedly being signed. Many are in laughable positions comparatively to LNG.ax”

“ Looks like trade deal may be signed asap. Wouldn't want to be out of LNG stocks Monday if it signs this weekend... In case those despondent (or ignorant) were in need, take a look at how quickly LNGL's SP moved back in 2014 when sniffs of progress occurred”

Even regarding the trade dispute these posters don’t seem to have any knowledge of the ‘real’ issues holding up a result, they never mention them. You know it wouldn’t even be so bad if they actually had an informed opinion and actually posted a balanced assessment, but that would take research and effort.

Now GV has gone from: finalising firm offtake agreements; being in advanced negotiations; confident of signing with credit worthy buyers; likely finish selling remaining capacity; seeing who is going to sign first; and freeing up desired capacity because “no one is horse trading”.... to dropping the price.

Previously I’ve mentioned salaries and bonuses (including IDG’s additional share rights) and Stonepeak’s 7% ($300Million/pa) interest rate, but when comparing the earnings after GV’s price drop from $2.50 MMBtu to $2.30 MMBtu, you also have to factor in that operational expenditure has risen from $0.25 to ($0.35 -$0.45MMBtu). Perhaps one for Timbo or Bort!!

I still comment on this thread to balance the comments being posted on other threads, like everyone I want BTA’s, I just can’t stand the same old BS on the threads.

I completely agree with doctornoh’s post this morning, he’s the only one who has consistently called on GV to adjust the pricing over the last three years, pity you weren’t in a position to do it doc!!!!

Biggest issues with this company are: lack of reliability of information; integrity standards; appropriate reporting procedures; factually accurate, balanced and objective information; and diligence in market disclosure. Same goes for posters on these threads.

Mrwalker, if you are out there, I’ve been watching the magnolia tree in the garden opposite since your story about the one you saw while walking with your wife, they cut the one opposite right back this week, who knows, maybe it will help, it did have flower buds but they just didn’t come into bloom!!

Thanks Frankie, monsters, roperdoper for recent info!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.