LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

When I said "we" I didn't mean the australian government, I...

1. 18,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    When I said "we" I didn't mean the australian government, I meant some of us who bought heavily in LNG, so the crisis has nothing to do with us. Btw, I know why there's crisis here but I don't think it's relevant to this topic.

About the US agenda and different pipelines, I know all of that and I know how regional powers are involved in proxy wars over the pipelines going via Syria. However I should say, US has a very tough job to make the same petrodollar deal for NG as the biggest resorts of natural gas are in hands of Russians and Iranians and they have already indicated that they don't trade with dollar. Infact Iran has already started:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2017/01/30/iran-to-ditch-dollar/
    The other thing you should consider is, this is not like the 80s anymore that US was broke and Petrodollars saved them from crisis, nowadays US because of the fracking technology is almost the one of the biggest producers of the oil and gas, so it doesn't really care if the NG trades with anything other than dollar "IF" it manages to sell what it can produce
    Last edited by exchanger: 05/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.