LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

BP, as Frankie informed us a few weeks ago, the Chinese regard...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

BP, as Frankie informed us a few weeks ago, the Chinese regard HOA very highly because if they don't follow through on them, they lose face (respect) so they are different to other countries like India etc. in that regard.

Regarding SPA's, GV said at the last AGM that agreements he was in discussions with included SPA's. It is part of having a more flexible approach to contracts!!

On another point, sometimes it seems the line separating accountability and facts from negativity keeps getting even more blurred!!

A while back Champee asked me if I thought GV would get the deal done??

If I didn’t believe LNG had a chance of signing offtake, I wouldn’t waste my time and energy keeping abreast of things!!!!

I’ve said in the past that I think GV came out of retirement to take this position. To be fair to him it wasn’t at the best time, but still there is no excuse for speculating to share holders for two to three years about deals we never had.

But GV shouldn’t have to shoulder the responsibility on his own, his team have let him down, they are all on the big dollars and the only thing I have seen that they have done is give us a nice website, which I actually like!!

Personally, for a long time I had hoped that Shell would have instigated a takeover but it wasn’t to be.

Anyway, that’s all I’ve got to say, it’s starting to get a little too crowded in the ‘Cupboard’ for me, so I’ll make youse all a deal, if you all leave quietly so I can have some quiet time with Mrs Bags, I’ll do my best not to post harsh comments about management or other commentators in the future!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.