LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-111

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    what happened to Iraq? when they trade on EURO, what happen to Libya, Egypt, and Syria. It is very well known what Russia, Iran, and its past partners have tried to do. Why is there massive western smear campaign against Iran, and Russia? The petrodollar dollar had nothing to do with being broke. It had to due with aggressive trade policy, to control and force world economics. Much like the US tom howawk air craft carrier dollar. This is not a post about nationalism. I am not a nationalist. I simply speak from global politics point of view. There is not pussy footing reason why USA has 800 bases world wide, and controls world trade policy via energy politics and controlling the oceans via aggressive well built navy backed by dozen or more nuclear air craft carriers. This fracking "tech" has been around for decades. I have spent 20 years in upstream and Downstream on the NG side. This is not New tech by any means. Neither are these "new" reserves the USGS likes to brag about. You know how many NDA are signed as a petro engineer, or revisor anayalst? NDA's that are forced through by the Pentagon, DOJ and DOE. The risk managers of USA economic trade policy via many regulatory boards, and DOJ sub groups care very much if it trades on the dollar. These are not 5 year spot price plans in DOJ and DOE economic risk management, these are 20-30 year Energy risk managment plans to puppeteer the world into playing the Western agenda. Where USA is used as bulldog, and the EU is used as FINTECH wolf. Their are already multiple energy and trade policy think tanks assigned to the task of promoting NG from "green energy" to "scaleable" energy, to using it as another USD backing.

- on smart phone. This is not pissing contest. Once again, I troll the Aussie who believes that global energy contracts are decided over night. The risk management in such contracts has heavy over sight, from multiple parties. Energy contracts have to appease the governments, they can not just be done on a "free Kenyak style Market". There is heavy oversight from multiple parties, who all have skin in the game, and multiple agendas. Sure you can sign contracts with anyone.. Go against the grain.. and it will be death of your outfit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.