LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Noairbags, usually I try and respond when asked a question but I...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Noairbags, usually I try and respond when asked a question but I didn't have an answer for your last one, however it got me thinking, as did SENARIS's post.

Personally if no BTA's or SPA's are signed soon then I do see a CR coming, however working out the SP average I figure if a CR does happen, the SP average is higher than the current price.

I don't know if IDG gets a discount if they buy more, or if they would pay a premium again (though my view is that it wasn't a premium they paid!!!!) but I figure if they did buy more it would be viewed in a positive way.

I'm not prepared to put as much effort into chasing up facts on averages and what a CR price might be at the moment, so maybe this is something someone like Sivart could answer!! I'm also not sure how LNG would negotiate any CR or equity agreements, but if GV can be taken at his word?! then contracts would be signed before (or in conjunction with) a capital raise.

I don't know if any of this will happen (and based on his past statements I'm pretty bloody sceptical!!!!) but I took a punt this afternoon and bought a parcel, purely on speculation that more news related to Europe and US LNG sales might hit the headlines, speculation that news a trade agreement might be reached in next weeks talks in the US, and speculation that if the price drops 10% I'll just cop the loss and if the opposite happens, it might go up 50 - 100%.

There you go, I've been trying to give up posting because I'm sick of the BS on here, but just thought I'd share that with you. In the past I would have liked to have had conversations with knowledgeable posters like timbo, jkerr, sivart and a few others, but there has always been a divide between management's critics and their backers. I've always been up front and declared my intentions, and even though I'm probably wrong, I've changed my sentiment to 'buy' just for this post.

In the past I owned STO and ORG and sold both while they were around $12 - $13 and they are both around $7 now, so I've seen what happens when gas companies have to pay off their debt, so it will be interesting to see what happens to LNG's SP.

I just thought I'd take a punt and respond to you at the same time, I've only bought today based on my own speculation, and would not advise others to follow suit. The only reason I can take a punt and afford to throw away $5K is because at some point, some time ago I unloaded around 150,000 LNG shares at big loss (at the time commentators here said "why would you sell at $.55") but made my money back five times over in A2M and BUB.

I'm tired of reading BS, and tired of posting, it's time I got back to drinking my special coffee, going surfing and spending time with my missus!!!!

By the way, I think your missus is a 10 (though it wouldn't hurt to shave her armpits!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.