LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-113

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Mes, I know I’ve poked a bit of fun at you in the past so I apologise. You and I are a little similar in some ways, I get a bit fired up from time to time and it was only about two weeks ago I polished of the worm at the bottom of my mezcal bottle. Now I’m trying to absorb all the things you’re saying but it’s a lot to chew on. To summarise some points: Company announcements and presentations are crap because they are not meant for serious investors or offtakers; This is basically not an Aussie company anymore, it’s been hijacked by Americans; Global energy deals aren’t as simple as we think; America is at war in the Middle East and Eastern Europe to control petrodollar dollar currency dynamics and to help EU diversify its power portfolio away from eastern powers;

Ok, I’ve got a handle on most of that, let me just say that I didn’t thing offtake agreements were simple, it’s the fact that we have been led to believe they were being finalised that I have objected to. And just quickly, you have to know the sh*! you guys have caused in the Middle East just aint right!

Here’s a couple of questions for you: 1. With your 20 years experience in the business who do you think Europe is going to be buying gas off, the US or Russia and Qatar; 2. Are we going to have to stick to 20 year contracts for Bear Head (targeting Europe) and have flexible contracts for Magnolia (targeting more Asian buyers); 3. Do we even have certainty of supply to Bear Head; and 4. Is there any way you can polk salad annie to get them ‘good ol boys’ to move a bit quicker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.