LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-1133

1. 3,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    MoneyBags if you keep talking in such an informed and sensible manner we are going to have to remove you from LNG discussions. Obviously you didn't get the memo about pure speculation being the only form of content. I forgive you.

Didn't you hear... someone just issued a $10 share price, based on,,, based... based on... based on... yeah, probably shouldn't dive to deep. But didn't you hear? This must be the reason the share price is tanking... oh wait... that makes no sense. It must be that pesky Trump he is the issue... Yes, that's the cause.. or maybe it was that oil price issue, LNG glut, untested technology... shipping routes.... size of company... It was definitely something... I will have to refer to my notes.

I would be alarmed but after seeing GV's tweet and the announcement about it being clean energy and all... I feel fine :|

Seriously though, I am hurting. I have been following this company for over 6 years. I have bought into the exuberance and suffered the consequences.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.