LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Moneybags,""Just to disclose, I don’t hold Woodside, but I...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Moneybags,

""Just to disclose, I don’t hold Woodside, but I acquired a parcel of Santos shares this week, based on a recent acquisition of theirs, they’re recent discoveries of a major oil and gas reserves off NW Australia and their partnerships in the Northern Territory and PNG.""

Do some research on a stock called Empire Energy Ltd. Code EEG .
    Recently did a consolidation and holder of plenty of ground in the Northern Territory.

NORTHERN TERRITORY OPERATIONS UPDATE Empire Energy Group Limited (“Empire” or the “Company”)is pleased to provide shareholders an update on its Northern Territory operations. EP187 2019 2D SEISMIC PROGRAMEmpirerecently submitted its revised EP187 2D Seismic Environment Management Plan (“EMP”) for Northern Territory Government assessment. EMPs are the key regulatory approval requests for upstream oil and gas work program activity in the Northern Territory. The revised EMPhas been submitted in accordance with the new regulations implemented by the Northern Territory Government earlier this year. Empireanticipates that the submitted EMP will be accepted for formal assessment in the coming weeks. Subject to regulatory approvals,Empirewill mobilise a seismic crew into the area in Q3 2019. The seismic acquisition phase will be approximately 3weeks, followed by processing and interpretation ofapproximately 2 months. Empirehas sought tenders fromseveralseismic companies. The total cost of the program, including acquisition, processing and interpretation, is expected to be ~A$1,300,000 A$1,500,000. The seismic program is fully funded from existing cash reserves. The seismic program will provide valuable technical information including the thickness, depth and lateral extent of petroleum bearing formations including the Velkerri Shale within EP187 which will inform prospective resource volumetrics and future exploration drilling locations. ASX Announcement EMPIRE ENERGY GROUP LIMITEDLevel 7, 151 Macquarie Street Sydney NSW 2000T:029251 1846F: 02 9251 0244(ASX: EEG)

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.