LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Mb i think your undercooking those cap raise numbers. I doubt...

1. 1,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Mb i think your undercooking those cap raise numbers. I doubt adding $27m / 20% of free float is really providing enough liquidity for this nasdaq move. The smart money is saying trade wars are here to stay (secular change in the global economy). $27m wont last long paying the team to shuffle papers during an extended trade war.

I suspect to get this done what they need to do is come up with some useless acquisition / transaction to justify the raise, where they raise significantly more than the acq price (bit like bear head). Otherwise the roadshow will consist of them going around asking for money to market magnolia during a trade war - wont really fly without the buzz of an accompanying deal or transaction.

and they cant goto IDG because they have a 10% ownership cap as a chinese investor. Im not sure whether that changes under the nasdaq.

as for indonesia... going back into history this company is full of failed projects one after the other. Iran (qeshm lng), indonesia (padang lng), fishermans landing, the "off the record" mexican lng acquisition that never got done, and of course maggie and bear head the jury is still out.

i dont know who management are tying to fool. I think their ability to raise on the ASX is over because of the pattern of failure and BS excuses. Inks been drying on the BTA's since 2014 apparently. Waiting on gating items, oil to turn, trade wars blah blah blah. Nasdaq is more fertile ground to part new fools from their cash.

every time GV says something is in the companies or shareholders best interest the stock moves lower. What he means is its in his own best interest.

Cant wait for this next conference call, it'll be a doozy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.