LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Harvey I wouldn’t be too worried about the response you got on...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Harvey

I wouldn’t be too worried about the response you got on another thread Harv, my guess is that management might have to deliver sooner rather than later on all the speculation from themselves and others or they will have too much egg on their faces and could even be legally responsible for market manipulation.

Previous company statements from Annual Reports and more recent company statements and media releases following management interviews including: “Negotiations (with investment grade counterparties) are advanced and progressing through the internal investment decision authorisation process”: “Offtake agreement negotiations are continuing with a number of LNG buyers”; “As we finalize offtake agreement efforts”; “All three projects are in an advanced development stage”; “In discussions with potential offtakers for contracts which total more than three times the 8mtpa capacity of Magnolia”; and “Construction on the Magnolia facility is expected to begin later this year”, have preceded major LNG SP changes and volatility.

Following pan’s advice a few weeks ago I contacted ASIC and I have nearly finished completing the ‘Report of Misconduct Form’. Its pretty water tight and I have added many facts and questioned the company’s responses to recent ASX Price Queries and it’s just about ready to email to ASIC as well as [email protected]

I would have been happy to sit back and see what happens with this company if management performed to the standard they are getting paid for and this group of wanna be bullies stopped attempting their personal attacks on poster’s like you, but in the end it just encourages me to continue to strive for better so I guess I’ll just have to take the next step. MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.