LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Just some follow up comments since everything remains quiet on...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Just some follow up comments since everything remains quiet on the threads. Firstly I have given the Company a week’s notice of information share holders are questioning. This should be enough time for LNG to address these in their Quarterly Report, even though I believe they should have had all these points covered whether or not I brought them up on this forum. I know the company is aware of my comments because someone has been quoting me on GV’s twitter account. I came across this by accident because I myself don’t have a twitter account and am not a fan of twitter or other social media accounts that try and make short glib, uninteresting and unethical off the cuff comments. This is the only public forum I comment on as I like to share and acquire information on companies I own.

Now to the points I wanted to make. Henry Hub natural gas prices have over the last month or more been the lowest I have seen for many years so I’m assuming this would have been an ideal time for signing SPA’s, yet we still don’t see any.

LNG’s original announced (Marked Price Sensitive) of the deal with Delta Offshore Energy (DOE) referring to a SPA on the 16/09/19 stated in big letters:

LNGL, DELTA OFFSHORE ENERGY AGREE ON SUPPLYDEAL TO VIETNAM

Included in theannouncement was:

Specific terms and conditions of both the SPAand PPA, respectively, have been negotiated in term sheet form and the variouscontracting parties are currently completing the SPA and PPA contracts forexecution. Routineconditions precedents apply in both the SPA and PPA documents and the partiesshall make reasonable efforts to complete these contracts expeditiously.

Following that we had further announcements saying:

“The parties alsoagreed to use reasonable efforts to negotiate and reach agreement on the termsand conditions of a definitive binding sale and purchase agreement (SPA) byMay 31, 2020”

Then:

“A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for 2 mtpa from Magnolia LNG with Delta Offshore Energy in Vietnam, the validity of which has subsequently been extended to July 1, 2020”

And

“The memorandum ofunderstanding (MOU) details all material terms of the proposed LNG sale andpurchase agreement (SPA)having a target commercial start date of nolater than January 1, 2024”

Then:

“The Term Sheetdetails material terms of the proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) SPA havinga target commercial start date of no later than June 1, 2024 (which may beadjusted by Magnolia by +/- up to 7 months)”

And Finally:

“The integratedproject is expected to commence operations in 2023 pending....”

In the last AnnualReport LNG stated: “We remain one of the most advanced liquefactiondevelopments in the world providing buyers with confidence that we can achievefinancial close, construction, and operation on agreed timelines”.

This doesn’t quitegel when looking at the examples above and the ones I put in mylast post relating to Golden Pass, Sabine Pass Train 6, Rio Grande, Calcasieu Pass and Driftwood.

One thing I forgot to mention in my last post was that LNG said one of the reasons for re-domiciling to the US was: To “attract and retain outstanding talent”?!?!

Anyway, that's all the motivating I'm doing to help them before the Quarterly comes out. Hopefully it will inspire Frankie too (eh hamsa!), now of course, I think I deserve another special blend of my coffee, the trouble is, you just can't drink this one 'iced' and it's stinking hot here today.

What's that you ask?! How hot is it?

It's so hot I just saw a dog chasing a cat and they were both walking!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.