LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-1439

1. 3,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    I believe we will see an injection of capital, but I also think the terms of the equity raising will see considerable dilution. Considerable to say the least.

As for debt capital, there may be room for this using what assets remain as security. However, as MB pointed out, it would be extremely difficult (impossible) to obtain with no ability to meet the payment conditions.

At this stage, I would take dilution over an administrator coming in and sucking out all the remaining funds and assets for their own benefit. I can't think of any situation which has benefited from this course of action. They serve their own interests.

Again, it's very unfortunate, we as investors, have been put in this state of angst. It's unacceptable to stay quiet and then issue a statement outlining the dire need for funds, like they did. I am still utterly puzzled by the way this has been handled.

The problem now is, I have absolutely no respect or faith in GV and what he has to say. Conversely, if he was to pack up and run now, I think it would leave the company in an even more precarious state. It's a crappy place to be in.

Unfortunately, outside of a miracle, there will be no win-win situation. Let's hope the millions of dollars paid, all the promises, and assurances amount to something.

Time is ticking...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.