LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I was going to post a comment yesterday but decided to wait and...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

I was going to post a comment yesterday but decided to wait and see how the magnolia flowers on the tree in front yard of the home opposite mine turned out so I could tell mrwalker. As it turned out they had withered and fallen off in less than a day, c’est la vie. Anyway a day later, its funny how things turn out, here’s the second half of what that post was going to say....

“Whatever happens, (hypothetically if Secretary of Trade and Commerce Wilbur Ross had passed on information that China was lowering tariffs on LNG to Clay Higgins or Greg Vesey who then hypothetically was already filling in the application to be exempt from the tariffs and notifying IDG) management has run the SP down so much that LT shareholders will never get their money back”.

I’d be happy if IDG was making an offer, they paid more than anyone and deserve to get something out of it, hopefully it’s got nothing to do with DOE or ARGO as I don’t like either (see previous reasons) and actually went into DOE’s site last night and saw there was more news about the LNG to Power Project, only it was written in Vietnamese so I couldn’t see what it said.

Monsieur Wilson and mrwalker have said IDG and Baupost had too much to lose, I wish you both well, you deserve it, and hopefully LT shareholders will get something back!!

The applications for the exemption on LNG tariffs open on Monday in the US. My guess, it’s like the proverbial cheque, it’s already in the mail!

This is the oil and gas industry after all, with different governments, levels of government, billions of dollars involved and executives lining their pockets, I’m sure everything’s legal and above board (now where’s that wink button)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.