LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Further to the information I have recently provided. There was a...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Further to the information I have recently provided. There was a question raised on another thread as to whether any action taken would be directed at the Board of Directors or the Company. Once again these are only my opinions, but my views are as follows:

1) Any action taken towards the Company, in the form of a ‘Letter of Complaint’ could be emailed to: [email protected] and asked to be forwarded to ASIC on behalf of the Complainant. My view on this, is that ASIC may consider only issuing a minor fine, as I understand they would do what is in the best interests of shareholders as a whole. So, in this regard I doubt there would be an effect on the current takeover offer. It would however let the Company know that shareholders are prepared to take action against mismanagement of our assets. It may also add credence to any action taken against the Board of Directors, of which Greg Vesey is a member.

2) Any action relating to Class Action could be made against the Board of Directors, in which case, it is my understanding they are personally responsible for claims made against them. The evidence I have provided makes a compelling case and may be considered by shareholders who wish to pursue this type of action. The evidence I have provided includes:

- 4 ASX Statements forecasting finalizing offtake agreements and / or reaching financial investment decision between December 2016 and March 2018.

- 9 Examples of possible Breaches of Continuous Disclosure Obligations under ASX Listing Rule 3.1 between March 2017 and march 2019. These forecast reaching Financial Investment Decision (FID), having the whole facility contracted; and / or beginning construction by 2018.

- Multiple examples of statements perpetuating LNG offtake and Financial Investment Decision success.

- 5 Examples of possible Misleading / Deceptive Conduct.

More to come....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.